• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Grandfather of SuperCub.Org Publishes New South Dakota Aerial Photography Book!

IMG_4444.jpgDave even your Governer Kristi Noem wants a ride in your backseat of your cub!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 221
skyhigh.jpg

This book is really making the rounds....

Attachments

• skyhigh.jpg
    skyhigh.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 187
View attachment 40263Dave even your Governer Kristi Noem wants a ride in your backseat of your cub!!!!

Heck of a lot better looking, but there's a Bill Janlow joke here somewhere.

Little story or two. I was pumping fuel for b.a. in fsd when i "heard" of some line guys taking his car up the runway after the tower closed. When he found out his response was "so, how fast did it go"? Cool!

A few weeks later someone was marshalling his geranimo in on an icy ramp. He came in very fast and the line guy had to jump out of the way because he locked them up and was sliding. I still see those props!

An adventureous governor is awsome. Just be careful they are not too adventurous!

Hey SJ the picture I posted is legitimate. It’s the real deal. The one you posted is a hoax. You know we never landed on the moon!!!!

Hey SJ why do my smiley face emojis end up as black diamonds with Question marks inside?? Is this an I dee 10 T error??

Hey SJ why do my smiley face emojis end up as black diamonds with Question marks inside?? Is this an I dee 10 T error??

Could be... you may be trying to use high end smileys from your phone/device instead of the low rent smileys we use around here provided by the smiley button :)

sj

Ordered a copy this morning.
Wish we could have a re do of the Cavalcade I missed the first two. But ready to go now!

Last edited:
Ordered a copy this morning.
Wish we could have a re do of the Cavelcade I missed the first two. But ready to go now!

That would require Tunge leaving Yankton, Good luck with that, Wife will not let him get that far away from home.

Really Deano ?
At least I didn't have to put an addition on my home so my wife would let me come back :peeper btw.......I be ready !! MNO !!

That’s funny I had to Look up the abbreviations too! But I saw that MNO also means “mom’s night out” ??????

I spent the better part of a week camped at Wilbur’s. We had a blast going over all the good old days at coyote camp and wild rides in back seats......same old Wilbur going 90 mph all day. He loaned me wheels and made my mission possible. Thanks Wilbur if your Lurking about. Boz answered his phone while I was in the neighborhood and was helpful as always.
dave.

Last edited:
I flew my cub down to Texas yesterday-great flight, and the first thing I did this morning was to page through Daves’s book that was waiting for me here. I’ve seen many of the places that he has so eloquently captured on film myself and it makes me proud to be a real SD native. Great job Dave.

Good god that is the best picture I’ve seen all year. We were young then, let’s bring on all we can find. Lest they die in obscurity. I think my wife peed a little.

The look on matt’s Face is priceless!! He was probably thinking sunscreen doesn’t make you less of a man.

Merry Christmas to all you demented deplorables !! We need to plan an "old timers" trip.......I'll see what our local nursing home has to offer.
As usual I can bring the Crown and stogies, Murph the japs, Deano his eye wash, and well, TP can bring his guinea pig.

Back