• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Mark is building “Yankee One” in Saratoga

AdirondackCub

Ballston Spa, NY
All are welcome to visit during our build of an EX/FX3 watch for our blog & forum posts here and on our site.

Mark Builds Yankee One
Mark Kenesten is CubCrafters’ Sales Manager in the Great Lakes/Northeast Territory In June, 2018 I considered the possibility of building a Carbon Cub EX-3 kit. I’ve been selling these things for a few years, and though I feel like I know the airplane pretty well from a pilot’s perspective, I would like to be better… Read more »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lchPoidU_Us&feature=youtu.be

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks Steve! For and interested in flying in, our airport ID is 5B2

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Nice! Lots of interest in these builds as of late....

JP

Was nice of mark to get judys R44 inside

jim

Jim,
Everything was going great, cold wet rain/snowy day, take Judy for a ride a nice distraction from the farm, warm cup of coffee, time alone no phone, perfect right? Get to Mark's hanger NY Glenn shows up and we continue on the tour, Mark is his gracious self he uncovers the Cub Crafters EX-3 crate and explains parts and pieces. Mark removes the panel holds it up in front of her the light is just right showing all it charms, Judy turns to me and asks if that's the one I ordered (until then all is going so well) I sheepishly say yes she nods a sign of approval, perfect, then Mark "old buddy old pal" whispers to her thirty thousand dollars! Why? Everything was going so well. We have a nice lunch then say good bye and head home. On the way home we talk about going to Maine next week and working on the airplane, her birthday and Christmas with the girls then out of the blue she says I WANT a white Jeep! Where did that come from, Mark?
All and all it was a great day with Judy and good friends!
Keep up the good work Mark it will be fun to follow your progress.

Jim,
Everything was going great, cold wet rain/snowy day, take Judy for a ride a nice distraction from the farm, warm cup of coffee, time alone no phone, perfect right? Get to Mark's hanger NY Glenn shows up and we continue on the tour, Mark is his gracious self he uncovers the Cub Crafters EX-3 crate and explains parts and pieces. Mark removes the panel holds it up in front of her the light is just right showing all it charms, Judy turns to me and asks if that's the one I ordered (until then all is going so well) I sheepishly say yes she nods a sign of approval, perfect, then Mark "old buddy old pal" whispers to her thirty thousand dollars! Why? Everything was going so well. We have a nice lunch then say good bye and head home. On the way home we talk about going to Maine next week and working on the airplane, her birthday and Christmas with the girls then out of the blue she says I WANT a white Jeep! Where did that come from, Mark?

Maybe I put the money in the wrong persons pocket?

Glenn

Jim,

You’re on your own with this issue Pal I’ve got my own set of problems dealing with the Mrs. on my project. The only advice I can give you is to tell her that it’s for safety reasons. If that doesn’t work for her tell her it’s for the children. Or your concerned for her comfort
i made the mistake one time to have her pick up a pair of used hyd skis I had bought down state. I had already paid and she was just the trucker. The owner told her the price that trip cost me plenty. I suppose it goes with this addiction
Ask her if she likes yellow jeeps. Smiling Jim’s used jeeps can make her dreams come true

jim

Speaking of jeeps they just released the pickup version. Kind of neat to be able to take the top and doors off a pickup and fold the windshield down
90b95d8906d4716da5f5aba8189bfc9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back