• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Crow Island 8MA4 Fly-In Sept 29/30

willyb

Maynard,MA
The EAA chapter decided to move our October Columbus Day fly-in to next weekend sept 29/30
Pancake breakfasts,lunch standard hamburgers,hot dogs and also pot luck foods.

Plenty of room for camping if anyone wants to spend the weekend.
8MA4 is 2.9S of 6B6 and info is published
Field condition is excellent 2400 x plenty wide:lol:
rnwys 11/29 right traffic 29 freq 122.9
Any questions feel free to call me
978-897-7770

Just wanted to ad that 6B6 Minuteman has the cheapest fuel around,4.89 gal cash price last week.

KB

For those who may be camping at the island this weekend a mile down the road in the town they are having a carnival and fireworks.It is an annual fall event.
KB

Hey K

Sorry I can’t make it. I’ve sold the Legend and the new plane is in for annual. Who knows, if I get crazy I could always drive up!

Rich

Hi Rich! Great to hear from you.I have been known to DRIVE,even though my FRIENDS enjoy abusing my anatomy when I have.:lol:

KB

Good morning
Before anything else I need to extend a heartfelt Thank You to one of our friends here.A person at Crow Island lost an immediate family member without warning yesterday.One of our friends here and I will not name him because he would not want me to,without hesitation flew the person and my wife a long way to be with family.I consider it a privilege to know you and thank You from all at Crow Island.

We did have a good turnout with 50 or more aircraft and several hundred people over the course of the weekend.Thank you for attending and making it a fun time.It was great to see all of you.
There is a possibility of a pancake breakfast on 11/3-4 I will post as soon as I know.
Have a great day
Karen

Pancake breakfast at the island on Sunday 11/04.Remember to re-set your clocks:lol:

Karen

Back