• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Fuel Stop

105 Special

Council, NC
Stopped in McKennzie for fuel and ran into George.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 274
Good thing I was there to point you in the right direction, you were already in Gulkana!

Great seeing you, sorry we were in such a big rush- we did make it safe across the other country home.

Lol, I am also glad you got me on the right track. Had been flying for 3 days forgot where I was.

Dawson your lucky George knew you because everyone else would wonder what you were saying ;-). When we met with your accent and me not having one I thought we had the same name for a couple days :lol:. Have a safe enjoyable trip.

Dawson your lucky George knew you because everyone else would wonder what you were saying ;-). When we met with your accent and me not having one I thought we had the same name for a couple days :lol:. Have a safe enjoyable trip.
Lol! Douten you're the one with the accent. And it was a great trip. Thanks

Douten,

Your just hard of hearing from sleeping in the 'snore' room at the WAD!!!:lol:

Back