• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bobby Cox Tarheel Traveler

Thats so awesome I couldn't carve a half of a toothpick out of a whole toothpick. You talk about talent! The detail of that furniture is amazing. That log cabin is my dream retirement home. Great job Bobby!

That is awesome snert! SuperCub.Org hat at 2:51... :p

One thing they don't say about Bobby is that he is just a few years (two or three) away from having flown himself to Airventure 50 consecutive years in a row. He and Paul always base at New Holstein and we look forward to seeing them every year!

sj

Thats so awesome I couldn't carve a half of a toothpick out of a whole toothpick. You talk about talent! The detail of that furniture is amazing. That log cabin is my dream retirement home. Great job Bobby!
The short clip of the log cabin does not do it justice. It is amazing. He built it as a place to take a nap in the afternoon.

He has been to the WAD flying the last few years. Last year he went to a friend's new strip. He's a great guy with tons of knowledge

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Bobby is a true gentleman and he and Paul are a hoot to be around. 2 years ago we were heading South over Vermont to Timmy's friend Chris's new strip in a gravel pit after leaving the WAD and over the radio Bobby says " Boys, I need to take a squirt and this hayfield below me looks like the place to go"

Glenn

Always enjoy talking with Bobby and Paul, great guys. Bobby shows me that age doesn't have to stop you from doing the things you love.

Great story I really enjoy talking to Bobby and Paul at the Wad. That is some really nice looking furniture he makes. Stay young my friend hope to see you guys at the Wad again this fall.

Back