• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Celebrating Steve Pierce's Birthday!

I edited the title... someone thought it was a Gone West post from the title!

He has at least 2 or 3 of his 9 lives left...

sj

Happy birthday Steve, and thank you for all of your help along the way. And for all of the great help you are giving others. You make the world a better place.

Bill

Since Steve doesn't appear to be used up yet I had to lean on him a bit more today. Seriously what a guy! I will get chewed for this post just like SJ probably already has. Thanks for everything you do for us and Happy 60th Birthday:lol:

Mark

In a class of his own. There should be a class taught at Graham HS about hard work, fairness, being humble and honest
Steve Pierce 101. Happy Birthday from Maine!

Jim Crane

Happy Birthday Steve and Thank you for all the help you have given me. I highly respect your opinion and advise. You helped 10+ years ago when I was building the Cub and now in maintaining it, Thanks

Happy Birthday Steve. May all the good things you've done to help others come back to you many times over.

[emoji512] [emoji322]

Y'all are to much. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and kind words. Little did I know back in 2002 when I found SuperCub.org how much I would learn and how much participation here would effect not only mine but my whole families lives. Our lives have all been enrichen by so many great and interesting folks. It would be hard to imagine my kids personalities had they not had the influences from so many of you, especially Lee. 8) Thank you.

Hoping for many many more.

Sort of a “self serving” wish though; as we all have received countless gifts from your knowledge and willingness to share your time with us. You have kept many here guided down “the good path”.

With grateful thanks

Back