Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Wipaire GW increase - Oshkosh pricing?

Post Thanks / Like

Wipaire GW increase - Oshkosh pricing?

Good afternoon, all,

Historically, has Wipaire offered any special pricing during Oshkosh week for the PA-18 2,000 lb GW increase STC?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Best,
    Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not sure what they may offer but it can’t hurt to ask. - We just finished installing on a covered airplane and it went pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I’m not sure what they may offer but it can’t hurt to ask. - We just finished installing on a covered airplane and it went pretty well.
    Do you have any pics?
    ]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rck View Post
    Good afternoon, all,

Historically, has Wipaire offered any special pricing during Oshkosh week for the PA-18 2,000 lb GW increase STC?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Best,
    Rob
    Hi Rob,

This can be hit or miss for us depending upon what's happening or what's new and the like. You can always get a significant discount if you're purchasing this modification with a set of Wipline floats, and that's where we're most likely to be able to offer a discount or special. Show specials come up from time to time but in our business don't tend to drive many sales on the show grounds--they are also usually announced or even in effect prior to the show so that visitors know to come to us to talk about the special.

Long story short, if you're ready to buy at a given price, give us a call and see what we can do. No guarantees but I recommend starting the conversation earlier rather than later. It can be difficult to process orders out of the office depending upon internet access, speed, and folks on standby back home as well, so you might be surprised at what you can work out in advance.

Our main line is 651-451-1205. If you're west of the Mississippi, ask for Mike Aune. If you're east, ask for Dan Gutz. Good luck and hope to see you at OSH!

--Amy
    Proud owner of a collection of airplane pieces (sometimes in one big piece) known as the Oklahoma Kid.
    Likes C130jake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide the information above! Very much appreciated. I'm on travel until 11 May, but I'll reach out to Dan before then. I'm at a point in the rebuild where if I'm adding the mod, now's the time! It's been a labor of love....with 4 kids in college, no wonder it's taken years to get a 6 month project done.

All my best,
    Rob