• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

cad drawings for interior panels

bertievdbunte

Teuge, EHTE, The Netherlands
Hello there,

For my L21 project I want to have new interior panels. I am planning to let them be lasercut. Someone has cad drawings or something that I can use perhaps?

Saves a lot of time now to have them be converted from the original Piper drawings ;-)

Regards
Bert

make your own poster board templates, you can do a MUCH better job than Piper did... and just hand cut them

Hi Bert

There was a chap here on SuperCub.org a while back who was creating some CAD files for the PA18 including the internal alloy panels, he did mention that the piper drawings were not that accurate and his CAD drawings would produce a much better fit.

I know that he was very busy with work related tasks and possibly hailed from Vancouver but I will try and track him down. I will also see what CAD I have on file for the internal panels.

Kind regards

Stew

Most off the shelf parts have to be modified once they see the plane. I would take mikes advice!!
DENNY

Back