• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA12 Gap Seals

I should of included my elevators are PA18 units by Ron Sullivan. Pretty big gap back there and hate to just use book binder tape.

I got the etc ones from CC. I think they also sell a experimental set. On a side note I saw no change with the gap seals.
DENNY

Yeah, CC has them. I put them on my 12 and they give me a little more elevator authority when really dragging it in. I put them in the rudder too.

I'm with Denny, no change with gap seals at the elevators. Got the most benefit from vg's ahead of the hinge line on the underside of the stabilizer.

simple to make, couple pieces of PVC pipe screwed to a board with a release agent on them, pour in flex foam and set something on top till it cures

https://www.alumilite.com/store/p/974-Flexible-Foam-3lb-Density.aspx

Mike,

Thank you for the post. I ordered some of the castable foam today. It should work great for complex shape cushions for my rifle, cameras, scopes and my back side. You can sew up a seat cushion "envelope", support it where necessary, pour in the foam and have 100% fill. No doubt it will take some practice with a few envelopes made from scrap material. Thanks again.

Jonny

Back