• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

AOPA Announces its next Giveaway Plane: A Super Cub

Our very own Roger Meggers, and his son, Darren, are building this cub. These are two awesome gentlemen and aviators who go the extra mile for their friends and customers. They have agreed to fly super cub #1 to our next Great MN Aviation Gathering next Spring!

IMG_7841.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7841.jpg
    IMG_7841.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,072
I'm glad they finally let this news out! It's going to be a great year for Super Cubs!

sj

AOPA today has a nice piece featuring Roger and Darren and their operation at Baker MT.

They also re-emphasize the need to call your Congressman TODAY to defeat the ATC Privitization bill H.R. 2997. Please do it.

They also point out the problems that face people who fly out of the Heber City airport, near Park City UT...Ray Mason's airport. Charging exorbitant fuel prices to keep the little guys out of the airport!

Randy

Randy it can't get much worst than in Heber City, fuel prices are beyond funny. I won't say much more because I would probably need to consult my attorney based upon the attitudes around this airport.

Back