• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

$580/Gal. Avgas in Yakutat!

aktango58

FRIEND
18AA
Hey guys, heads up. Yakutat Aviation Services (907) 784-3087 is selling fuel and is the lowest price I have found in Southeast!;-) $5.80/Gallon.

They also sell Jet-a for $490/Gallon.

Self serve for both, but they will bring in a truck for jets. The facility is between the runway and the big Yakutat hangar on the main ramp.

The same family have the Fly Shop, and the fuel facility 'profits' are being used to fund the Alaska Warbird Museum.

Stop in for fuel, fishing lies, and just a great time.8)8)

$6.50/galon juneau, sitka and Haines I think; might be as low as $6.35 here.

Cordova was more a few years back so it is an improvement

Gas is back at PAGS. 5.99/gal. The provider barged in iso containers to fill his truck for the flight of Tac Aero/Cubcrafters guys. They didn’t take a lot but he appreciates the business.

Tell all your friends[emoji1]

Gas is back at PAGS. 5.99/gal. The provider barged in iso containers to fill his truck for the flight of Tac Aero/Cubcrafters guys. They didn’t take a lot but he appreciates the business.

Tell all your friends[emoji1]

What's the Price in Cold Bay Dutch Harbour?

What's the Price in Cold Bay Dutch Harbour?

I am sitting now in Dutch Harbor there is no avgas for sale but local pilot sourced 15 gallons for me. Cold Bay fuel pump is notamed closed for a month or so. The closest avgas in the chain is Nelson Lagoon.

Vlad
I live in Dutch. Do not have any AvGas for you but would be nice to say hi... 907-359-1756 if you have the chance or time. I work until about 14:30 today 6-14. I have a vehicle and could loan it to you if you wanted to put around and see some bunkers, etc. Now I know who was bombing around the other day. Not a lot of GA out this way.

Vlad
I live in Dutch. Do not have any AvGas for you but would be nice to say hi... 907-359-1756 if you have the chance or time. I work until about 14:30 today 6-14. I have a vehicle and could loan it to you if you wanted to put around and see some bunkers, etc. Now I know who was bombing around the other day. Not a lot of GA out this way.

I wish I knew earlier. Zoomed out of there last night. Incredible place. Went up local both days, climbed on top of Makushin volcano it’s active. Buzzed ww2 forts and ships, thought of heading toward Fort Glenn but chickened out. Visibility was at its max could see Mt Cleveland breathing. Tom (his Cessna in the quonset hut) sold me his last avgas. Will be back in two years will keep your contact.

Back