• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

lightspeed tango

eatwildgame

I know it would be tough in a cub but is anyone using multiple (like three, four or more) lightspeed tangos in a plane? I would love to know how they are working as an intercom. Thanks.

Are you asking if multiple Tangos act as an intercom due to the sideband feedback, or if they work in multiples as part of a standalone intercom system. I have a Tango and a Zulu 2. Hate batteries, and would be willing to trade my almost new Tango for a Zulu 2.

Are you asking if multiple Tangos act as an intercom due to the sideband feedback, or if they work in multiples as part of a standalone intercom system. I have a Tango and a Zulu 2. Hate batteries, and would be willing to trade my almost new Tango for a Zulu 2.

I was just wondering how they sounded in a four place with all four people intercoms in and talking with each other. I bought two new ones yesterday and will stay wired in the rear positions. I'm excited to get rid of the wires up front.

Back