Just looking it up, from Garmin stuff:
$2,500 gets you the stuff to plug and go. Yes, it does the turn coordinator. Yes, STC'd. Yes, other units might do more. (The Dynon is STC'd by the EAA in cubs fyi).
G5 Electronic Flight Instrument for Certificated Aircraft
Primary Attitude Indicator
PART NUMBER: K10-00280-00
- Replaces traditional electromechanical instruments; can be configured in attitude, DG/HI/HSI and turn coordinator positions
- Bright, sunlight-readable 3.5” LCD color display, sized to fit standard 3-1/8” instrument cutout
- Certified via approved model list (AML) for STC’d installation on more than 560 aircraft makes and models
- Includes a 4-hour backup battery with battery status indicator
- Dual G5 installation offers reversionary display capability plus the added redundancy of dual ADAHRS and dual backup batteries
HOW COOL IS IT THAT LESS THAN 10 YEARS AGO WE NEVER CONSIDERED HAVING AN EFIS AVAILABLE FOR OUR CUBS!!!!!!!!