• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Ford cleared for flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmboy

Middlebury, VT
“Mr. Ford retains his pilot’s certificate without restriction.”
– Stephen Hofer (Harrison Ford’s Attorney)

“I’m firmly convinced that he did not receive any sort of special treatment or consideration. In closing the matter, the agency acknowledged Mr. Ford’s long history of compliance with the federal aviation regulations and his cooperative attitude during the investigation.”
– Stephen Hofer (Harrison Ford’s Attorney)

compliance without crushing. Excellent.

Now, if we all don't mind learning some lessons from this, maybe we can keep ourselves out of trouble for a while!:oops:

I will confirm if I question clearance

I will confirm if I question clearance...

Local news said, Ford was cleared of any charges after almost crashing in to a jet liner full of people. I almost threw my boot through the TV

aktango58 said it well, with "Now, if we all don't mind learning some lessons from this, maybe we can keep ourselves out of trouble for a while."

Agree fully. I'm happy he got the 800 pound gorilla off his back but seriously doubt this would be the outcome without being managed by council. (Opinion). Lessons? One would be, when in trouble, call a lawyer.

Glad it worked out for him.

Glad to hear it.

We flew by that airfield on a recent trip to CA. After seeing the set up there I can understand how it could happen.

cafi

Folks, I closed this thread only because things were headed in the wrong direction. Please bear in mind the policies in place for the forums when posting.

Thanks

sj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back