• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

The Basics of BasicMed

I have been there. There is a lot of info on that thread.

I have two students who really need this to work - the FAA has been demanding expensive, life-threatening medical procedures for these pilots every year for the last four or five years.

We have a physician ready to do the exams. That part is not a problem. I want these students to be ready on May 1.

Apparently we await (March 17) the final physician form and the tutorial/exam that will need to be submitted biennially. To keep it simple, I think this shorter thread would be a good place to post when those two things are available for use.

What do you think?

Last edited:
......I have two students who really need this to work - the FAA has been demanding expensive, life-threatening medical procedures for these pilots every year for the last four or five years.....

They've been students for 4 or 5 years........?

I have been there. There is a lot of info on that thread.

I have two students who really need this to work - the FAA has been demanding expensive, life-threatening medical procedures for these pilots every year for the last four or five years.

We have a physician ready to do the exams. That part is not a problem. I want these students to be ready on May 1.

Apparently we await (March 18) the final physician form and the tutorial/exam that will need to be submitted biennially. To keep it simple, I think this shorter thread would be a good place to post when those two things are available for use.

What do you think?
Bob,

thanks for the note. Maintaining one thread is about as much as I have time for, and hope that you folks will bear with me and trust that I will put new information, as it comes in, on the thread in Medical Matters. I will give this some thought, though, and see what I can manage!

Thanks!

Randy

Back