• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Calendar Error Contest Hat Winners

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Folks, if you read the FEB Super Cub Update you will know we had a little contest to see would could spot the error(s) in the calendar!

The BIG error was first reported by my non-flying nephew, Kurt Johnson, who lives in Raleigh. He noticed that Minnesota was misspelled at the top of the February big calendar page photo.

Four others caught this error and will be getting snazzy SuperCub.Org hats in the mail soon, and one person caught that we misspelled their name on their photo... :oops:

Thanks everybody!

sj

I try to make at least one mistake a day if that is what you mean... :oops:

Found another mistake, tax day is today not the 15th this year. The 15th fell on Saturday and the 17th was some kind of holiday for Washington DC. Only reason I know this is I am married to an accountant and she had me sign my tax return yesterday. ;)

Found another mistake, tax day is today not the 15th this year. The 15th fell on Saturday and the 17th was some kind of holiday for Washington DC. Only reason I know this is I am married to an accountant and she had me sign my tax return yesterday. ;)

I noticed this at the beginning of April, but I have too many hats as it is. When you start giving away socks, I'm in!

Rich

You people should thank me for getting your taxes in a day early. :oops:

sj

Back