Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0-320 starting to run rough over 2000rpm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hunt/trapak88 View Post
    i pulled 3 valve covers off and checked, the exhaust side had the small hole in the bottoms of rocker are the intake had a small dimple lookin hole on the top. I believe that is correct
    Yes sir. I believe that's correct. With my luck it would be under the fourth one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Had mags looked at. He replaced the distributor block and capacitor, at same time I switched to tempest plugs. Problem solved. Now I gotta figured out if I wanna go to a EI elec tach. Tired of my mech jumping all over and replacing tach cables. Anybody have any idea how long it would last on a 12v spade connector batt? I have no elec and would like to have an idea how long it would last on a fully charged batt that I use for my radio, before I spend several hundred bucks. I think I could not wire in the small lights on the gauge to save some batt life

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hunt/trapak88 View Post
    . Now I gotta figured out if I wanna go to a EI elec tach... Anybody have any idea how long it would last on a 12v spade connector batt? I have no elec and would like to have an idea how long it would last on a fully charged batt that I use for my radio, before I spend several hundred bucks. I think I could not wire in the small lights on the gauge to save some batt life
    This is the installation manual. On page 12 the power consumption is 1/10 of an amp. So it would run for 10 hours and only consume 1 amp of power from your battery.

http://buy-ei.com/wp-content/uploads...R-1.pdf?x57196
    N1PA

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. That's longer than I thought. I could double stack my lil batts or just get a lil larger one. Thanks