• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Do you recognize these skis

ER Upgrade

Eagle River
Anyone recognize these skis?
One of our crew found the skis in his grandma's shed.
His grandparents owned various planes and skis, unfortunately he doesn't know the history of this set.
He will scrutinize the skis for labels tonight.
This ain't an advertisement. He is looking for info.
Dwayne

image210.JPG

image157.JPG

Yes, I think the best looking pair are mine. Oh I guess that's not what you meant. Sorry just couldn't help myself.

Arctic Sparrow Aircraft from Birchwood Alaska manufactured skis that look exactly like those. They were trike folks

RIP Mike Jacober!!

Arctic Sparrow Aircraft from Birchwood...

Thank you Dave for your good memory. He can chase down the rest of the particulars.
His grandma lived near Chugiak High School, so a Birchwood business would add local flavor to the skis' history.
And thank you all for the replies...except 40m, SJ gave me permission to change your avatar.

Thank you Dave for your good memory. He can chase down the rest of the particulars.
His grandma lived near Chugiak High School, so a Birchwood business would add local flavor to the skis' history.
And thank you all for the replies...except 40m, SJ gave me permission to change your avatar.
Touche, It's always enjoyable to read a thread like this.

Back