• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cleaning seat covers

algonquin

Seldovia,Ak
Hi Guy's , anybody know the proper way to clean the seat covers of a Husky? They want around $3500. For a set of cushions and I don't want to ruin them. They are made by oregon aero and have a foam backing on the cover material. Thanks Tom

Hi Guy's , anybody know the proper way to clean the seat covers of a Husky? They want around $3500. For a set of cushions and I don't want to ruin them. They are made by oregon aero and have a foam backing on the cover material. Thanks Tom
Give Oregon Aero a call

I used to use Prep-Sol (DuPont) to clean just about any fabric or carpet, when working on cars. Put it on a cloth rag and rub out any spots/stains. If you are worried about ruining the fabric, try it on a spot that doesn't normally show.

Web

Think you would reduce the pucker factor as well as the seat cushion expense if you sold it and bought a cub...

Might just do that, I've never even been in a Husky, not even sitting in it. The plane nosed over and I bought it as a wreck.someone removed the back cushions and the front seat cushion. I bought it as is so I knew what I Bought, anyway found so used cushions and need to clean them.
When I called husky for a price they told me 3500 for cloth and considerly more for leather. Also there was a husky on the seat backs. Lol I told the woman for that kind of money the dog ain't going flying with me, I have a boat cushion. She laughed also, very nice person, but knew it was crazy money.
I'm looking forward to flying it next spring.

Might just do that, I've never even been in a Husky, not even sitting in it. The plane nosed over and I bought it as a wreck.someone removed the back cushions and the front seat cushion. I bought it as is so I knew what I Bought, anyway found so used cushions and need to clean them.
When I called husky for a price they told me 3500 for cloth and considerly more for leather. Also there was a husky on the seat backs. Lol I told the woman for that kind of money the dog ain't going flying with me, I have a boat cushion. She laughed also, very nice person, but knew it was crazy money.
I'm looking forward to flying it next spring.

You can buy cushion sets from Oregon Aero direct for less than that. They are very comfy cushions.

MTV

Back