• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Larry Mayer's Granddaughter - Prayers and Help Requested!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
I just got the word today that member Larry Mayer's granddaughter has been diagnosed with a very rare form of advanced cancer, called Wilm's Tumor.

Many of you know Larry because of his great photos in the calendar over the years, and in his work in search and rescue in the Billings, MT area.

Our thoughts are with Larry and his family during this really difficult time.

You can read all of the details on their website, https://www.gofundme.com/wpgtup72

sj

Well that certainly hits close to home. Hang tough Brooklyn, nothing put positive thoughts from this household.

I noticed an article the other day about (12) health care practitioners encountering suspicious health problems, including multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. So, this attracted my attention. It turns out, they were researching and promoting a new treatment for cancer.....cancer and viruses have to have a way to defeat the immune system, and this method, apparently, is to produce an enzyme, called Nagalase. This enzyme effectively shuts down the body's production of GcMAF, a protein that incorporates vitamin D(which is actually a hormone) into the immune system. Once GcMAF (Gc Protein
Macro phage Activating Factor, also called 'Vitamin D Binding Protein') is introduced by pill, the immune system reacts energetically against the cancer. It also reacts against autism, which suggests a viral etiology. It also reacts against chronic fatigue syndrome and osteoporosis, weirdly enough. Pricey, but ?? Do your own research, but I for one think I've lost more than enough friends to this scourge...
http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Bindi...?ie=UTF8&qid=1451801572&sr=8-6&keywords=GcMAF

Don't know the family, but prayers for them are in the works in this household, too.

Steve, thanks for letting us know.

Larry, as I am sure the docs have told you, Wilms tumour has an excellent prognosis for 85-90% of those diagnosed with this. I will be praying that your granddaughter is one of them!

Randy

Back