• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Eddie's Mini Rebuild

I finally decided to go back with same paint scheme. Miss P is a bit of a celebrity and I wanted to keep her recognizable.

Ready for JC..

IMG_1055.jpgIMG_0028.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    623.7 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    921.9 KB · Views: 176
It's nice to have a fresh airplane. The hard part is getting it dirty. When I first got mine back, I didn't even want to fly if it was too buggy out. It's been a little over 3 years now (not sure how that happened) and I think the honeymoon is finally over and its back to being a bug smashing, mud splashing Cub.

Eddy

Man that thing looks great. You've got it fixed up exactly the way you want it. You've made some great improvements. I look forward to reading about your adventures now that you get to take it and use it for what it was meant for.
congrats. Sierra Hotel

Bill

Eddie she looks great... wish I were going to the JC fly-in this year but it's not in the cards untill I get my hanger finished.

Have a great trip.

Kirby

Mark, Measure the total thickness of the materiel that you are going to clamp. The dash number denotes the length of the fastener which is based on the total thickness of the materiel being clamped.

Back