• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Supercub on Wipaire 2100A

DR-109

FRIEND
Lake Placid, Florida
My Supercub on amphibs is about to become a reality. The folks at Wipaire have been great to work with and I am looking forward to flying soon.
. image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 407
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    849 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Nothing money can't cure.looks like fun.Were is Spring Grove? what lakes will you play on? I am up in Racine Wi.always thinking of floats.maybe I sell one of the cubs and buy floats.

Man, that looks great. I can't wait to see it. Our Cubs will look a lot alike and have similar features, one certified, one experimental.

Congratulations!!!

Bill

You chose an outstanding company for your floats. I have about 250 TT on 2100As. Loved every minute.

Note: Get the skis too, the hydraulics are "plug and play".

You chose an outstanding company for your floats. I have about 250 TT on 2100As. Loved every minute.

Note: Get the skis too, the hydraulics are "plug and play".

If you ever consider skis, let me know. I have a set I bought with my Cub, they had 8 hrs of use, basically brand new. I installed them 1 winter and flew 3 hrs..... C2200 WhipAir Airglide Hydraulic skis, tail ski included.

Karl

Hope to see it at the OSH seaplane base in July. It looks awesome!

Last edited:
Ray, happy to see your airplane here! Always fun to see a Super Cub here, especially one with some Dakota Cub bits in it ;)

--Amy

How much are 2100a’s running these days?

I have a pa-12 without float fittings and no left door. Is that a problem?

The float fittings come with the floats. There are some Piper mods required of the fuselage which Wipline may be able to supply. You do not need the left door.

Back