• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Low Flying Aircraft--The least of your concerns

mvivion

SPONSOR
Bozeman,MT
Gardiner International....north entrance to Yellowstone National Park:

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

This fall, they had buffalo on the football field.....giving the players even more incentive not to be tackled......

MTV

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 557
  • IMG_1834.jpg
    IMG_1834.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 476
That's a beautiful little strip. Of course, the geography just to the south is something special as well. Especially the falls along the Yellowstone.

Andrew

I remember visiting that airport in about 1983. Four of us flew my PA 12 with original engine and Yankee out. The Yankee was parked in Livingston. On a Sat. afternoon in August the Yankee pilot who is pretty good sized got in my PA 12 back seat with camera and we took off but couldn't get high enough to get into the park. The next morning I got my little bitty cousin in the back seat and we got this picture.
img010_zps63660260.jpgYellowstoneFalls1.jpg

Attachments

• img010_zps63660260.jpg
    img010_zps63660260.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 272
  • YellowstoneFalls1.jpg
    YellowstoneFalls1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Gardiner International....north entrance to Yellowstone National Park:

View attachment 17768

View attachment 17769

This fall, they had buffalo on the football field.....giving the players even more incentive not to be tackled......

MTV
Do they at least move when you buzz 'em? On one of the island strips we fly to often, the deer is eighter too dumb or insufficiently scared so we have to make two or three overshoots before they will vacate the strip.. ;-)

Back