• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

My New Hound

Grant

FRIEND
At Work.....
Our new hound, Zula. She's a rescue mix that we are told is a Catahoula Leopard & Shepherd mix. She's about a year and a half and has a great temperament. Our daughter Bridget is super excited!

munu5yny.jpg

yryqu5yq.jpg

Come on, share the video . . . Zula was a surprise to Bridget and it was basically the cutest thing ever. +10 awesome parent points to Grant and his wife

Cool eyes!

I just went out to Texas and picked up a new puppy last month. I got a blue lacy. She sure is a terror right now!

They are great dogs almost a good as a Boykin Spaniel, I had a friend in elementary school that had eyes just like him

"Welcome aboard, this is your Captain Speaking..... (barking)!"
IMG_0047.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 269
I took our girl out for first SC ride last week so she could splash in the muddy Red River. She's been moping since we sold her Pacer.

Attachments

• 1430332961198.jpg
    1430332961198.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 229
Here is an update on the ole' girl..

We now think she is a Boxer/Plott hound mix

She is minding well and has now relaxed quite a bit. She doesn't move a muscle when an airplane taxis by and she is pretty much the queen of the castle. She'll wander down to other hangars and sometimes will pose for a picture.

unnamed.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 214
Back