• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sheridan, WY

silflexer

I will be in Sheridan WY the third week in June for a work conference. Planning on flying the rans up and flying in the evenings. Any suggestions on where to play, interesting strips etc? Anyone nearby and want to fly in the evenings?

I will be in Sheridan WY the third week in June for a work conference. Planning on flying the rans up and flying in the evenings. Any suggestions on where to play, interesting strips etc? Anyone nearby and want to fly in the evenings?

I live in Sheridan if you're looking for a butt to occupy your spare seat I'm more than game I also know of a couple of strips

A guy with a Kolb posted on Youtube a while back and was flying off of this strip north of Sheridan.
Ash Creek.png

Attachments

• Ash Creek.png
    Ash Creek.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 296
Been in there with the old "12" Nice folks. They own an old family friends Cessna 120. This be my home land---Born in Sheridan ---MANY years ago ---grew up (well sort of) in Dayton ---still miss the Big Horn Mountains !!!!!

Thanks for the ideas! I am headed up next sunday and will tie my airplane down on the ramp. Will commute on my bike while there and plan on flying every evening. Gonna head out Thursday night and try to find a place to overnight since I need to be in Douglas the next morning before heading back to Colorado. If you see a little red airplane out there look me up.

Back