• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sue and I at the movies.

pzinck

western,me
Last night sue and I went to the big city of auburn to watch a movie. About an hour into the movie sue nudged me, she said the guy next to her was masturbating. I said don't pay attention to him. She said she had to, he is using my hand.

Last night sue and I went to the big city of auburn to watch a movie. About an hour into the movie sue nudged me, she said the guy next to her was masturbating. I said don't pay attention to him. She said she had to, he is using my hand.

You GO!!! Phil!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!!!

LMAO At what Glenn post also !!!

Phil, let me know when you and Sue are going to the movies next time!!!!

Its a bit early in the season to get cabin queer Phil. If it would stop snowing and the sun would come out it would help

Jim

The man and woman were driving the wife said she needed something thrilling . as they drove past the Ferrari dealership,she said, maybe something that can go from 0 to 130 in less than 5seconds.So he bought her a bathroom scale

The man and woman were driving the wife said she needed something thrilling . as they drove past the Ferrari dealership,she said, maybe something that can go from 0 to 130 in less than 5seconds.So he bought her a bathroom scale
..."and then the fight started"

Is it a full moon today or what? :roll:

Sorry Steve, haven't got much sleep lately. It is ok if you move this to rants and raves. I actually went to edit it and erased the content or so I thought a few minutes after posting. I was surprised it was still here hours later. Happy new year.

A blond walks into a bank in New York City and asks to speak with a loan officer. She sits down with him and tells him that she would like to take out a $2,000 loan and would pay it back in full when she returns from her vacation in one week. The loan officer asks her if she has any collateral for the loan and she said yes you can use my 2013 Mercedes that is parked out front. The loan officer agrees to take that in but tells the lady that she would need to pay $12.75 for closing cost. The blond lady pays the closing cost and gets a check for $2,000 and is on her way. One week latter she returns to the bank to pay the loan off in full. The loan officer told the blond lady that while she was on vacation he did a background check on her and the background check came back that she was a multi millionaire. He then asked why the blond lady needed $2000. Her response was she didn't but where else are you going to find week long parking for your Mercedes downtown New York City for $12.75.:smile:

Larry

Back