• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Jacksonville, FL to Wasilla, AK

Zac L

Wasilla,Ak and Jacksonville, FL
Just thought I would touch base here to see if anybody is flying up the end of April. I've scoped out the forum quite a bit and know several of the people here. I'm going to be running a C150 up from Jacksonville to Wasilla tentatively leaving the 29th or so of April. Just seeing if anybody wanted to meet up along the way.

Ended up not making the trip my father passed away April 22nd so I have been busy with family. The plane is still in Florida and to be honest I don't know when I'm going to have time to fly it up. If anyone wants to fly it up or knows anyone that wants to build hours or such they can jump in it. If I don't have someone run it up before October I'll be driving back with an enclosed trailer and I'll just pop the wings off and trailer it. I'm flying a 185 to king salmon tomorrow and will be there for a few days so I might be out of Internet service but feel free to give me a call if someone is up for a cross country boondoggle. 907-355-2229

Back