• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Remembering David Jaranson

scout88305

SPONSOR
Northern Minnesota
2 years ago today we lost a role model

IMG_4809-2.jpg

He sure had a passion for enjoying his life. I'd say he "lived" more in his short life than many do in their whole life.
Miss ya David.
Thanks Eric.

Eric,
Amazing how some minds think alike. I was just into the Dr. office yesterday morning. The discussion was for a cancer exam etc.(over 50 physical). I ended up talking with the doc the lose of a friend that passed away due to cancer. That friend I was referring to was David. I got a little chocked up and reminisced about David and what a great person he had been from the moment I first met him. His is missed by many.
Keith

2 years ago today we lost a role model

Yes we did. No doubt about it. He was the first SC.org person I ever met. Lucky me.

When I look at the important things in life that I have done, the interesting places I've been and the unique people I've met... David is on that list.

He offered that I come fly him to Graham for my first seminar... he died not long after.

One of my life regrets was that I did not take him up on that offer.

Though I never met him, I get a measure of who he was by his friends I have met.

May I be a tenth the man he was!

I wore my "in memory of David" T shirt just the other day. Glad to know others miss him as much as I do. Class act!!!

Eaton, I doubt that there are enough slots in this thread
to list all those who miss David.
Recently, he became more of an inspiration to me that you can imagine.
Thank you David............

Great memories of David. His strength of character through unbelievable adversity set an example for all. I hope you are at peace and flying high David.

I'll never forget when Eddie and David first met. They were sitting around New Holstein talking. David said that he had been to our area of Kansas turkey hunting. He asked where we live and Eddie gave him general directions. Then David said, "Where do you live from the guy who has a Queen Air in his back yard?" Eddie was astonished! It was our back yard that David had seen. Soon after that, David came to our place with Billy Wheelecor, Joe Beck and a guy who he told us was his first wife's second husband! A great sense of humor and great guy!
Charlotte and Ed Doyle

We should all be as fortunate as David to have a friend like Eric.

thanks Eric well done

Jim

Back