• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New Chat Room Fully Integrated and Operational

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Hey Folks! The new chat room is now fully integrated. At the bottom of the main forum screen below the user stats, it gives you the status of the chat room.

Audio, Video, and Text chat modes are available!

Maybe we should set up some scheduled "meeting" times like we did in the old days?

sj

Took the tutorial and activated the webcam in my laptop. That is a first as it was easy and worked great. SJ I do not know why it took you so long to get the new software activated. This is much better than old software. You need to be more proactive about upgrades
J

Last edited:
Yeah just like Women Love Taildraggers there could be a surprise ending:yikez:

Took the tutorial and activated the webcam in my laptop. That is a first as it was easy and worked great. SJ I do not know why it took you so long to get the new software activated. This is much better than old software. You need to be more proactive about upgrades
J

John, some people are just not as accepting of change as you are and I have to take things slowly or they might fly off the handle and make a bunch of angry posts about it.

sj

SJ,
I know what you mean. Some folks are resistant to change and unwilling to bend a little and give technology a try:roll:
They lash out in frustration not realizing how counter productive this all is.

It is a good thing this personality is countered with an open mind like mine:p
So bring it on I say!:wink:

I even signed up fro a Skype account today as I may move on to some Mandolin lessons from a Bluegrass instructor in Maryland. When I grow up I want to fly and play like my hero Pops Dory!

Too bad my mind works quite opposite.
HA!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the Chat is screwed up again, or maybe it's me

Maybe nobody wants to talk to you, maybe it's your breath, or that your short, or it might be that you fly a 2+2 which = 4 but you keep telling us it's a 2+2 ? are you also math challenged.

Glenn

Last edited:
What fobjob said: It's still knackered.

On the other hand, this might boost the hits on Zanes website ;-)

Thanks. cubscout

Folks, they did a server upgrade and it jacked up the chat. We are working on it.

sj

Some of the worst nightmares I ever experienced with the power company computers was when they were being "upgraded"....
surprised the lights didn't go out...forever...
my sympathies...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Even 2000 (Y2k)wasn't that bad...

Last edited:
Steve, chat's been being used more than in the past, but I'm kinda skeert to see the beaming visages of fobjob and bushwagon.... So don't goof up your priorities for this one function.

Thanks. cubscout

They tell me it is working again, but I have only tested it from my phone.

Sent from a Droid Incredible with Tapatalk

Back