• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Marvel Schebler Nozzle Sizes

Pacerfgoe

Salmon Arm, BC
Hi guys...I think this is my first post here.....I'm usually at the Shortwing.org site, but O-290D's are used in your planes too, so I'll try tapping into your knowledge as well.
I have a hot running engine and just found that I have the wrong carb on with a smaller nozzle installed.... 652 vs 719 nozzles. (Thats the only difference)
Does anyone know the sizes (#drill or inches) of these nozzles, or just the correct size of a 719 nozzle?
I'm in the (or going in) the "Owner Maintenance" category here in Canada, so doing a mod to a nozzle is within scope.

Any help would be great, Thanks

Pacerfgoe said:
Hi guys...I think this is my first post here.....I'm usually at the Shortwing.org site, but O-290D's are used in your planes too, so I'll try tapping into your knowledge as well.
I have a hot running engine and just found that I have the wrong carb on with a smaller nozzle installed.... 652 vs 719 nozzles. (Thats the only difference)
Does anyone know the sizes (#drill or inches) of these nozzles, or just the correct size of a 719 nozzle?
I'm in the (or going in) the "Owner Maintenance" category here in Canada, so doing a mod to a nozzle is within scope.

Any help would be great, Thanks

Offered without comment.

http://hitecindustries.com/carb/re-jet.htm

If this link worked, I might find the info I am looking for. jet sizes for Nozzle assemblies in the marvel carb. ?

Back