• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Flooding

Not to bad here, rivers are high, but that's about it. I bet Mead and Seaworthy have there hands full. That gravel bar in my avatar is under 4ft of water right now

Hope everyone is well !!!! If you can, please divert some water this way as all our lakes are missing about 2 to 3 feet of water. My airplane docks are sitting on high ground at camp...

Water levels

Where is camp for you Irshfield? What's the water level on Geo Bay this year compared to last? Rob Murray

Things were pretty exiting around here. Stopped on one road that had lots of water going over it. Watched a bunch of cars before I had the nerve to go through it. If there had been a river or a bridge I wouldnt have gone....this was just run off....but LOTS of it.

Saw a couple of small back yard pedestrian bridges underwater.

cafi

Lot's of folks locally with serious water problems.I happen to be on a hill so no worries.Assabet river runs under main street and it is pretty impreessive right now with the vloume of water flowing.

Bill

Re: Water levels

Rob Murray said:
Where is camp for you Irshfield? What's the water level on Geo Bay this year compared to last? Rob Murray

Everything is down Rob. I'm on Lake Temagami. Nippissing is down a few feet... thus the French isn't flowing and Georgian Bay is probably down a foot or more as well from last year. I haven't driven down the road to the lake to check to see where GBay is. We didn't get any snow this winter to speak of.. and then weeks of +10C or more for the last Month. Gonna be 23C tomorrow!!! The snow evaporated and didn't melt and run off...

Notice the only one to move their vehicle was the 4x4 Landcruiser with a snorkle kit! :lol:

Back