For nine months now, my Father and I have been steadily working on our experimental cub. It is not a kit, but a blend of all the ideas we have read about on here or came up with staring at the plane. Here are some pictures of what we have so far.
We started by accident, we were rebuilding an PA-28-180 and we heard about a hunk of fuselage and some various pieces.
Then came the jig
After we had the longerons connecting the tail section to the fuselage, it was time to start cutting, and cutting.
After two months of working, we had what looked like a fuselage finally. We used the plans on Christians site, www.supercubproject.com, blown up on a plotter.