• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

RAF Video

I know Chuck Jarecki, who is the core of the Mt. Pilot's Association. He is at the forefront of back country flying..

Great organization of which I'm a member and I'm sure others are too. We are hoping to make a formal presentation right hear very soon. SJ anything to add?

RAF

I'm a new guy here at Supercub.org, but I thought it would be a good chance to step in and say "Howdy".

The RAF was started by a few guys who decided it was worth their time to do all they could to preserve our back country aviation heritage. In the few years since RAF was founded, much has been done, but if we are to continue that success, and have a place at the table where the decisions are made, it's going to take a lot of work, and a lot of support. I would encourage anyone who is interested in preserving our future use of the backcountry to take a look at the RAF website, or visit us at the upcoming Northwest Aviation Conference and Trade Show, and the Montana Aviation Conference.

http://www.recreationalaviationfoundation.org/

See you in the Backcountry.

Mike

Thanks for joining us Bmurrish. The organization needs anyone and everyone who calls themself a backcountry flyer to get on board. They have opened new strips and saved a few. I had the pleasure to do some backcountry camping with John McKenna this last summer up in Shaffer Meadows,MT and I told him them that I would bring him 500 new members by year end. I know things are tough but this organization is your AOPA equivalent in there fight to save and expand back country airstrips not to mention the great friends.
And one other thing, tell them your from SuperCub.org!

Jeff

Back