Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hauling items

  1. #1
    S2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    4,023
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hauling items

    Steve
    How about putting a section in the classifieds to help people get together on transporting bulky items around the country.

    I just went from Eastern Montana to Western Idaho and back and could have hauled a fuselage, wings etc for somebody.

    There is always somebody on here going half way across the country for something.

    Maybe it would be easier if we just started a thread specifically for that purpose.

    Brian
    I may be wrong but that probably won't stop me from arguing about it.

  2. #2
    SteveE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jenks, OK
    Posts
    4,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah,, like is anybody coming up here from the Gulf.... I could use some fresh shrimp.

  3. #3
    RedEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Side Lake , MN
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveE
    Yeah,, like is anybody coming up here from the Gulf.... I could use some fresh shrimp.
    Suppose you gotta spend that "gas" money on something !!!!

  4. #4
    SteveE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jenks, OK
    Posts
    4,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEye
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveE
    Yeah,, like is anybody coming up here from the Gulf.... I could use some fresh shrimp.
    Suppose you gotta spend that "gas" money on something !!!!
    Watch out,, I am liable to photoshop you.

  5. #5
    S2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    4,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loaded my airplane full of shrimp for you steve, but somewhere along the way it all disappeared. I can't figure out how

    I may be wrong but that probably won't stop me from arguing about it.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Meanwhile,...
    Posts
    4,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveE
    Yeah,, like is anybody coming up here from the Gulf.... I could use some fresh shrimp.
    Run Forest, run!
    Remember, These are the Good old Days!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Las Cruces, NM/Sutton AK
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a good idea, I make trips from Southern New Mexico to Sutton AK, usually at least once a year, am tentatively planning on one this summer if the world holds together. I usually run with the pickup and a trailer, usually not too heavily loaded. My route is up through Utah, Idaho, Oregon and cross into Canada at Sumas WA. I will let folks know if I can make the trip this year in time for replies.
    Patrick

  8. #8
    behindpropellers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    6,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StPat
    This is a good idea, I make trips from Southern New Mexico to Sutton AK, usually at least once a year, am tentatively planning on one this summer if the world holds together. I usually run with the pickup and a trailer, usually not too heavily loaded. My route is up through Utah, Idaho, Oregon and cross into Canada at Sumas WA. I will let folks know if I can make the trip this year in time for replies.
    Patrick
    I would like to get a firman pod brought down to the lower 48 if anybody is making the trip.

    Tim

  9. #9
    DW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick
    Keep us posted I might have some stuff for you to bring back as well, I'm in Oregon

Similar Threads

  1. YOP ... promo items
    By NimpoCub in forum Cafe Supercub
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  2. Required items?
    By CptKelly in forum Cafe Supercub
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •