• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hauling items

S2D

Montana
Steve
How about putting a section in the classifieds to help people get together on transporting bulky items around the country.

I just went from Eastern Montana to Western Idaho and back and could have hauled a fuselage, wings etc for somebody.

There is always somebody on here going half way across the country for something.

Maybe it would be easier if we just started a thread specifically for that purpose.

Brian

Yeah,, like is anybody coming up here from the Gulf.... I could use some fresh shrimp.

SteveE said:
Yeah,, like is anybody coming up here from the Gulf.... I could use some fresh shrimp.

Suppose you gotta spend that "gas" money on something !!!! :eek:

I loaded my airplane full of shrimp for you steve, but somewhere along the way it all disappeared. I can't figure out how :(

0241.JPG

This is a good idea, I make trips from Southern New Mexico to Sutton AK, usually at least once a year, am tentatively planning on one this summer if the world holds together. I usually run with the pickup and a trailer, usually not too heavily loaded. My route is up through Utah, Idaho, Oregon and cross into Canada at Sumas WA. I will let folks know if I can make the trip this year in time for replies.
Patrick

StPat said:
This is a good idea, I make trips from Southern New Mexico to Sutton AK, usually at least once a year, am tentatively planning on one this summer if the world holds together. I usually run with the pickup and a trailer, usually not too heavily loaded. My route is up through Utah, Idaho, Oregon and cross into Canada at Sumas WA. I will let folks know if I can make the trip this year in time for replies.
Patrick

I would like to get a firman pod brought down to the lower 48 if anybody is making the trip.

Tim

Patrick
Keep us posted I might have some stuff for you to bring back as well, I'm in Oregon

Back