• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Post a Picture of your Dog

Buster, who passed away at the age of 17 after a extremely eventful life!
DSCN0926.jpg

Post a Picture of Your Dog

This is such a great thread. Love the pictures!

I'd like to post a picture of my dog. Can anyone give me the "for Dummies" version of how to do this?

Here's Buddy's baby photo. He's not very talented but he's a good dog.

Puppy.JPG

Thanks Dave for your help in posting the photos - much appreciated!

Since winter's arrived with a vengeance and we anxiously await sufficient snow cover......this day warmed up to -28 and we were 45 miles from the truck. The dog was nearly comatose once the heater started working.

0064.JPG

0104.JPG

Bella - future Young County Humane Society Pet of the Month (if she keeps eating furniture and cell phones)

Bella_climbing_couch.jpg

IMG_0130.JPG

Kat (Tinamou's Chilkat Red Slough Retriever) with Mrs. Tango and our son a couple of hours after picking her up from the breeder...

IMG_0099.JPG

Kat is the pup pulling her mother's tail.

She is 8 weeks old, will sit most of the time on command, retriever short distances, come most every time, and likes the outdoors and exploring!

I got to hunt with her brother and another of the breeders dogs yesturday and they were going into the blackberrys :crazyeyes: flushing out pheasants for us, then going back into a different patch to bring them right back to hand! :eek: :p 8)

My first hunt with a trained dog! I look forward to next fall.

This is my younger dog, Sandy (1-1/2 year old) and her cat Misty. Go figure that out!
Marty57

Sandy_and_Misty_medium.jpg

SNC10069.JPG

This is Donkey. She's a beagle, therefore I spend more time hunting for her than hunting with her.

Meet Harley..... I assure you that this Chihuahua has landed places in our Super Cub that no other chihuahua has ever been!

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Joe

Nowadays I pretty have only my dogs following me everywhere, but in Alaska I used to have my cat always with me, even at the airports(mostly Merrill Field) and also flying with me. He even knew my Cub and Helio and always ran to them.

fullyloaded.jpg

A well trained dog would bring back the entire moose! Pretty hard to survive on just the lower legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCN7879.jpg

Leslie...The 3 year old Manchester Terrier, Border Collie mix from the Boulder Valley Humane Society...Lots of energy, runs fast, and jumps high...The alpha female, too smart for her own good :eek:

Buster1.jpg

Buster...6 weeks...Standard Poodle and Wheaten Terrier mix...

IMGP1723.jpg

Buster at 12 months and 50 pounds later...The most loyal, outdoor loving dog I've ever been around...

Back