• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

CONTACT FORM WAS BROKEN! NOW FIXED!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Folks, if you tried to contact me with the Contact Us button on the front page of the website, or via the one in the advertisers section recently, they were both broken!

I found this out today thanks to someone telling me they had tried to contact me and I had not responded.

I ALWAYS RESPOND TO THE CONTACT US EMAILS, so if you send one and don't get a response in 24 hours, try it again!

Thanks for your patience!

sj

Thanks

I had attempted to register a couple times the past couple of days, and I couldnt get in, and couldnt contact you. I had begun to have doubts about my abilities and equipment.

Thanks again
B

I am almost always the problem! Did you get everything you needed?

sj

I was going to say yes, but, if I had everything I needed, I would have an airplane! Apparently those do not come with membership. So, until I can get an airplane in the back yard again, I have to be on the outside looking in.

I belong to a LOT of forums in my areas of interest, but I commend you on this forum. I see this as a regular stop over. Good job. I am sure that the accumulated experience here will guide and direct my next aircraft acquisition.

B

Back