• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Band of SC Brothers

Rick Papp

FRIEND
Bristolville, Ohio
Last week Margie and I came back home from a continuing education meeting in Hawai. Before going I PM'ed a fellow supercub.org member WWhunter who lives on Oahu just to ask about things to do on the island as a tourist. When we got there we were treated to two full days of the best personal tour that could be imagined! This Great Group of people that have been brought together by SJ and Dana are truly a special bunch.Thank you so much for being the catalyst of all these new friendships. Keith, Valarie, and Zack, Thanks for the awesome HI visit!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Rick PS. JPRussell, Bob Breeden, SJ, Dana
, Doug Cloud, Murph, Larry Singley, jr hammak, Ron Massey, Paul Horney, Cubs Unlimited, Wilbur, MMR, Eric Talllifaro,Steve Pierce, Boz and anyone else that I have visited with at their home or home base, Thanks for
your hospitality and friendship. Rick :D :D :D :D :D

Rick,
I've felt the same from the people I've met through this group, and have said many times that of all the different groups and types of people I've met in my life, through the different interests that I've had over the years, this bunch stands out like no other. I have to say thanks also. To Steve and Dana, and so many others that have made this group great to be a part of.
Wilbur

band of sc brothers

rick,wilbur,
right back at ya,it's been a hoot every s.c.org event wev'e attended,and was a great experiance co-hosting the n.m. fly-in.got togeather with ron massey and paul horney,had a ball putting it on,and came away with lasting friendship's that we could not have made without the web site we all have relied on.
get to willow,ak. be sure to come by,wilbur bring the blender!
where else could you come up with the character's that have made this site what it has grown into!
thank's to dave for proding steve into the mess ,dana for putting up with all of us.

jr.

Likewise Rick,
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting
new ones this summer.
Say hello to jd for me jr.
Thanks sj and Dana (going to the Redneck fly-in Dana?)
Mark

Rick,

Thank you very much. It was great just having someone else to talk to with similar interests. We also had a wonderful time.
Looking forward to meeting up with you and hopefully meeting some other members of this group this summer.
Keith

Back