• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Earthquake/Tsunami Relief

gdafoe

FRIEND
Castle Well Airpark SE of Wickenburg AZ
There has been some discussion on the site about donations to help with disaster relief for the people in Indonesia. MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship) is heavily involved directly in this activity and will be for a long time to come. They have already relocated aircraft to the area and there a more coming from other parts of the world to help. The need for smaller aircraft to distribute supplies into difficult to reach areas is maybe more obvious to most of us than to others.

Myself and a few others of the Supercub.org group have served with this organization and know them to be very trustworthy and efficient in the use of funds received.

Here is a link to a current news release and access to the opportunity to donate to this organization. Their normal practice to send the donor a receipt for tax purposes. http://www.maf.org/aceh/index.html

Steve or one of the moderators---------I intended to put this with the "Aid to Tsumani victims?" thread but I messed up :roll: . Someone who knows how might what to move it over there. Didn't mean to start a new topic.

Back