• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

limitations / spins

JMBreitinger

Minneapolis, MN
My POH does not have a limitations section. Are Super Cubs approved for spins? If so, are there any limitations?

I hate to be a dunce but are these two different documents? Every other airplane that I have flown has had a POH that included a limitations section, much more detailed procedures than I found in the Piper POH including operating instructions and procedures for all of the installed equipment and modificaitons. I do not have easy access to the stuff that is in the plane -- it is in a shop that is 45 minutes away -- but what I recall seeing there was a bunch of STC paperwork, a weight and balance and the little paperback Piper Super Cub Owner's Handbook. I have the feeling that I must be missing something.

The handbook is just that, a Handbook. The flight manual is a couple pages of typed info along with the Weight and Balance and Equipment list. All part of Report 834 from Piper.

Back