• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bolt On Float Fittings...

FlipFlop

Maintaining at Flight Level Zero, requesting lower
I bought (not copied, Diggler) a set of bolt on float fittings... If someone has a picture of installed bolt ons, please send it to me...

Cuby send Wilbur a PM and see if he will take a pic of his. If you can't let me know and I'll try to get a pic of the fittings on his airplane.

Matt

supercubc37 said:
Cuby send Wilbur a PM and see if he will take a pic of his. If you can't let me know and I'll try to get a pic of the fittings on his airplane.

Matt

Thanx Matt, I just did...

I'm working on a Cub with bolt ons on it right now Cuby. PM me a e-mail address, and I'll send you pics, inside the fuselage and out.

Cuby-
I'm not that sharp on this computer stuff, but would be glad to get pics to you if Marks don't work. If Matt has a digital camera he could take pictures and send them to you.
Wilbur

Wilbur said:
Cuby-
I'm not that sharp on this computer stuff, but would be glad to get pics to you if Marks don't work. If Matt has a digital camera he could take pictures and send them to you.
Wilbur

Thanx Wilbur, but Mark sent me some excellent pictures and directions and T.J. gave me some excellent directions as well... Thanx all...

OK Jim, I'll try, let me know if it works. I'm with Wilber on not being to sharp with computer stuff. I'd be nice if I could just post them here, but that is way out of my league.

Yes Wilbur I have a digital camera I'll bring it out on Sunday if I see you and I'll snap some pics.

Matt

Installed the fittings this weekend... I'd still be scratching my head if it weren't for T.J. and Mark Drath, thanx guys...

Bolt on float fittings...

Searching through old threads found this one, but who has them? and what entails of mounting them on a covered airplane, Need more info...

Thanks matt

Re: Bolt on float fittings...

m wittler said:
Searching through old threads found this one, but who has them? and what entails of mounting them on a covered airplane, Need more info...

Thanks matt

Matt, I bought mine off of eBay... As Halestorm said, you just poke some holes in the fabric where they mount to the tubing... Very easy to install...

David

Back