• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cub Dusters

Randy

FOUNDER
S.Dakota
Anybody have a picture of a J-3 duster or spray plane ..I believe were called "cut back dusters".
I think I saw one working once...but have never seen a picture of one in a book.
Also I am interested in other Cub variants.
Randy

I have a few pictures from the early 1950's of Cub sprayers. Is there a place of post pictures for everyone to see?

Tom Trissell
Clarksville TX

photo post

Tom;
On the SUPERCUB.ORG homepage there is a link to Supercub.Org photo gallery.
When you click on that link it will take you to the photo page and on that page there are 3 or more sections...click on "Supercub Photos"
There are directions there to post a photo.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Thanks
Randy

Randy,

Pat Svoboda's red J3 is an old spray plane, of course, it is not longer spraying, but there are some pictures of in the Supercub Cavalcade photos section.

sj

My dad dusted crops in a PA-11 a long while back, and he always talked about seeing 'Cut Back Cubs'. He said they had a plywood back on top of the longerons so you could stand on it and pour stuff in the hopper which was in the back seat. I know there are some pictures around if you look hard enough.

Mike J.

I tried to post some of the pictures that I have but have been unable to logon to the ftp site or the gallerys. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Will try again later in the day.

Tom

Found the Cub Driver Photo Albums folder, added an album for AG Cubs, put 3 pictures to start of some J-3 sprayers from the 1950's.

Tom

Back