• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Name this Airplane

Eddie Foy

South Florida
Hint: It is a military designation.
9AE10A58-1CD4-48AB-803E-86558DD7604F.jpeg

Attachments

• 9AE10A58-1CD4-48AB-803E-86558DD7604F.jpeg
    9AE10A58-1CD4-48AB-803E-86558DD7604F.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 358
So do I get my name stenciled in small letters under the name since I obviously won the contest !!

Only if you tell the story!
What story ? You started a contest to name your plane. At first I thought "Miss Ellie" but that's too southern. So I figured "Julie" , kinda a plane name for a plain plane. Since I was the only entry ( well except for the guy that thought you should name it the same as it's military designation) , I'd be the obvious winner. I mean who'd name their plane U17 ??? That would be like naming all your kids Steve. " This is my son Steve and his little brother Steve and over there playing in the mud puddle is their little sister Stevie. isn't she precious ? " Seriously ??

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What the hell..... I’m naming your cub Steve, and Hartman’s cub Steve too. So whenever your flying up there, you’ll always have Steve with you. And don’t yank the stick around. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What the hell..... I’m naming your cub Steve, and Hartman’s cub Steve too. So whenever your flying up there, you’ll always have Steve with you. And don’t yank the stick around. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You do that and then I'd have to put hull insurance on it.

What story ? You started a contest to name your plane. At first I thought "Miss Ellie" but that's too southern. So I figured "Julie" , kinda a plane name for a plain plane. Since I was the only entry ( well except for the guy that thought you should name it the same as it's military designation) , I'd be the obvious winner. I mean who'd name their plane U17 ??? That would be like naming all your kids Steve. " This is my son Steve and his little brother Steve and over there playing in the mud puddle is their little sister Stevie. isn't she precious ? " Seriously ??

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

The only 'Julie' I know around here is the better half of Dr. Randy... and she is much nicer looking that that... so you need a more plane name that that.

Eaton, wouldn't Hartman's cub properly be Steve II?

Eddie, got any pictures around of the turbine versions of them?

Back