Seats are in, Boot cowl fit and drilled.
We got our exhaust back from the ceramic coater. Really adds some "Bling" to the engine. We are shooting for the Fuselage to be complete the weekend before Sun N Fun. We are picking up our spars at SNF from D&E.
We made the floor boards out of void free, marine grade plywood. We made the first set out of cheap wood, then transfered to good stuff. They are covered in epoxy and look really good in person. We painted the fuselage with etching primer, then top coated with All-Grip Dove-Gray. The All-Grip is a Marine Paint that dries hard as nails.
This is the extended baggage area.
This blog is a continuation of the following post.
After almost 6 months of post inactivity, here are some shots and updates on what we have done.
We made an equal length exhaust system from stainless, 42" primary tubes into a 4-1 collector. The baffling kit is a RV-6 o360 setup. It is overly tall so a little fitting is necessary. The kit is very