• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Landshorter v.g.s

cragdweller

central WA
Does anyone know what became of Landshorter v.g.s and StanleyHarrison of Harrison Designs? I assume the company has been closed since none of the old phone numbers work nor does a google search lend any clues. I am in need of a few replacement vgs for my cub. Maybe someone has a few laying around they would be willing to part with? Any information or ideas would be appreciated.

Does anyone know what became of Landshorter v.g.s and StanleyHarrison of Harrison Designs? I assume the company has been closed since none of the old phone numbers work nor does a google search lend any clues. I am in need of a few replacement vgs for my cub. Maybe someone has a few laying around they would be willing to part with? Any information or ideas would be appreciated.
I may have some, I'll look and get back to you

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SuperCub.Org mobile app

I think that was Joa Harrison. Anyhow, here's where he is now. Harrisonaero .com/ You need to take the space out of the link. I guess I don't have the privlage of posting a link.

Last edited:
Joa here, founder of Landshorter. My wife and kids still sell VGs, mostly to OEMs like Just Aircraft, Kitfox, Aerodyne, etc. I'm just too busy with my aircraft certification (DER) and composites business to do retail sales. Hence the dead link on my site.

But I think we were able to help Cragdweller today with his spares so we should be good there.

And one of these days I'll get to time to fly my S-7 again and join you guys at fly-ins :)

This is definitely the place to find the answers to life's toughest questions.;-) Thanks to everyone for their help and generous offers.

Back