• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

WINGS_Northland plans

STEEL

So my goal for the year is to finish building my scratch wings, ailerons and flaps.
A tall ask, but think it is achievable as I am halfway through my ribs already.
I am using Northland plans, and drawing a lot of the parts in CAD to be lasercut.
What I am finding a challenge is trying to work out how many of each different part I will need to complete one airplane!
Anyone maybe have the quantity of each part that I need to make and assemble as per the part codes?
Or know where I can find this.
Thank you,
Neal.

Just look in a PA 18 parts manual. Military or civilian. Should be able to find one on line. If not, contact me and I'll put one on a disc for you.

Web

So my goal for the year is to finish building my scratch wings, ailerons and flaps.
A tall ask, but think it is achievable as I am halfway through my ribs already.
I am using Northland plans, and drawing a lot of the parts in CAD to be lasercut.
What I am finding a challenge is trying to work out how many of each different part I will need to complete one airplane!
Anyone maybe have the quantity of each part that I need to make and assemble as per the part codes?
Or know where I can find this.
Thank you,
Neal.

The PA-18 Parts manual is on the Northland CD..........
DaveG

Thanks guys,
I will look through the folders in the CD and see what I can find.
regards,
Neal.

Back