• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

super cyclone

supercyclone

I am a new member. I have a super cyclone kit. Does any one have any leads on the blue prints ,mine are water damaged.

Hi there yes i do contact Carl at 4184873684. He should be able to make you a new set

thanks, Super Sportsman I tried carl at Aviatech first, but they could not make any new prints. Skywagon city was the most helpful they sent me a cessna parts manual w/ my last purchase. thanks for the lead,when I called the 418...# they were speaking french ?

Hi Super Sportsman , Any news about the prints? The wings are assembled. I need the fusalage print ,the rudder print,& the stabilizer print. Staples can copy these large prints. I ironed the tattered pieces of my water damaged pieces to freezer wrapping paper, then photocopyed them. Stapels store can do large format jobs. I really don't know why Avatech could'nt sell me new copys . I want to thank youall for trying to help me!

Back