• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

sesenich ground adjustable

paul w.

Does anyone have any info on the sesenich ground adjustable prop for a o-200A. My understanding is they had some issues with them for awhile. Is there any new information

They did have a problem with the hubs early on but that was resolved I believe.Prop works really well I have been told by friends that have them.EXP or light sport only though.
Bill

I had one on my modified O-200 and it worked great. I had the issue with the earlier hub and was sent the new improved hub which I never had a problem with. I would definetly buy that prop again.

Each blade was about 2 pounds and the hub was very light. Dont remember the overall weight.

The problem now is they think there is a harmonic that was breaking some gears on Slick mags. It may have only affected the O-200-D. Sensenich is supposed to be testing a 76 inch replacement blade.

It's a nice, light prop, performs well. I have one for sale.

Last edited:
Were there several incidences of this? I haven't received a service bulletin or even heard anything it until this thread. I've got one on my Legend and haven't had any problems.

There were a few, I think. Sensenich has a service bulletin about it. I called them last October and they said a new blade was going in for vibration testing in November. Haven't heard how that turned out.

Back