• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

J3 Surprise

WWeldon

Chugiak, Alaska
Cleaning out the plane yesterday and noticed the build date matched my birthday, I am a little younger though,,,, how odd is that 8-21-1946

Attachments

• DSC_3166.jpg
    DSC_3166.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 126
I thought I was done with those but it seems they will have a new dimension is it the planes birthday or mine or both! I told my wife I was going to get a cake for the plane and she told me were to put it !!!!!!!!

Now you know why that Cub found you!
Yea, I could see it drawing a person in if they noticed it before they purchased! I am actually glad I found out after I bought it! What suprise, it is still hard to believe, I know it is just a date but dang that is strange! I read in the hay day they were building 1 every 20 minutes and one fellow posted a # close to mine that was in the march date but I never imagined mine would hit my birthday!! I gotta admit though, if I had , had any apprehensions that would have burned them to the ground with no trace left !!!!

Looks like our Cubs are close together. What is your serial number?

newplane.jpg
Pink slip day! Shoveled a big pile of cash out of the truck, signed the pink slip, loaded up the goodies and the deal is done !! On the 21st no less !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• newplane.jpg
    newplane.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 150
Back