• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sharing the fun

jrussl

BENEFACTOR
Madison, WI
Took a friend's daughter up for her first skiplane flight today. A few moments into the flight she says "Wow! This makes me want to be a pilot."

It was a fun flight for both of us.

View attachment IMG_0225.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 226
were do you keep it on skis? lot of snow I should get the wheel skis on,but I have been working on my Seneca,$ 4,000 dollar prop overhaul

Ted from Racine

were do you keep it on skis? lot of snow I should get the wheel skis on,but I have been working on my Seneca,$ 4,000 dollar prop overhaul

Ted from Racine

I fly out of Morey's in Middleton. I power taxi very slooooowly on dolly's to get to the snow covered areas.

It was interesting to see on the news last night that our area has only gotten about 40" of snow this year. Seems like 100". Chalk it up to all the cold weather. What snow we did get sure stuck around.

.....now to my other wintertime activity, iceboating. Haven't been able to get out yet due to all the snow. Hoping to get out after the snow melts. We sure do have a lot of ice. Lake Mendota is usually only covered with 12-14" This year we have 24".

Jeff

Back